[Resolved] "Internal error generating code for blocks" After making the following blocks [July 2022]

Hi, yesterday i added the following blocks to my app and these were my last steps
Today when i opened my app, im getting the “Internal error generating code for blocks” Alarm

What to you think? i have read on other topics to disconnect and connect the blocks but i got to benefits of doing it. This alarm comes once i open the block page, without even touching the blocks.

Does it continue to happen? Or was it a one time thing?

1 Like

no still same situation
i kept ignoring the alarm and continued working, then after closing the app and starting working again, i found that nothing was saved after the alarm came for the first time which still comes once i do any movement in the blocks

1 Like

I can’t say if this will help, but it is worth a shot. Try clearing your cache (the cookies from your browser) then do a hard refresh (ctrl and R at the same time). For me this usually solves the “updates not saving” for me

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion but it did not work, i tried it 3 times but still same situation

1 Like

I have the same error. I even used another browser and another computer. It appears when you try to edit the blocks.

Might be because your list is not filled with numeric values, so your variable “ff” is not numeric ? :thinking:
get # expects a numeric value.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues using stored/cloud variables, causes “Internal error generating code for blocks” error [July 2022]

Hello all,

This issue has been resolved. Please complete a hard refresh and check your projects again.

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion, i tried it but did not work
problem got solved after Thunkable team solved the source of the problem

2 Likes

The problem again came back :worried:

1 Like

Seems like this issue has resurfaced. I will keep you all apprised to any updates.

2 Likes

This issue should be resolved at this point.

3 Likes