I'd like to see extensions in Thunkable X

Yes i know Thunkable X is based on reactNative. Because this i think javascript may be a perfect combination.

My friend, i have published apps in ios and android whit 500.000 active user, running the apps every days and i have no one issues, due a very experienced development method end very hard quality tests. So, be sure, i know what im saying.

Yes i have skills to code my self professional apps. Maybe i was mistaken about Thunkable purpose. I think is a good idea to reciprocate thunkable, but, is not a good idea another developers discover my secret to bulid apps in an amazing time.

I personally think, using visual coding tools like thunkable is the next step of coding. It is do much more efficient to have a relative small team, building boiler-plate snippets (=lego parts) and have a huge community focusing on deceloping their creative idea.

no offence, but making beautiful code in vatiable programming languages is not the best direct way to make progress for society, because it splits those with great ideas from the sophisticated coders. ( in some cases both will be in one person-> then this person can consider herself or hisself very lucky.

cheers,
User81

3 Likes

Well, it’s absolutely the same concept. In the left side there is palette with components that you can drag and on the right properties editor, to change width, height, etc.

Thunkable has none of these. Instant run is like companion app and compilation time is faster than Thunkable’s.

React Native uses React + JavaScript, so if you are “experienced developer” as you said, you would program the app yourself without using Lego-like app builder.

“Friend”, not you. Plus, as far as how our conversation is going, it doesn’t seem you understand the mechanism of the app builder and apps by themselves properly.

People have spent their time working on Thunkable X, it’s an amazing platform made by amazing people, so giving credit for people is the best approach. Professional developers who want to make professional apps without any brandings or limitations would code the apps themselves.

Also, please don’t post like 5 replies, do everything in 1.

Personally I agree with you, programmers should use tools that are specifically made for them and those who have ideas can use Thunkable, which is already a really powerful tool.

1 Like

I think the “no coding age” has come.
I wiil change my focus to design and ideas and will use thunkable to implement then.
Thank you so much to clear my eyes and show me another aproach for app development.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Connection with button and screen

Is this true tho?

Pior que na versão x além de pagar não tem a opção de importar o arquivo .aia do computador.