I want to change alignment of group using block

i just want to move red section group downward if i add new group in the black section every time i click on the green plus sign button a new group is added on the screen i want when screen is full with groups then black section moves automatically to downward

You’re describing what happens on the screen but I need to know how it happens in your code. So you need to explain what blocks you’re using to create the new groups.

It may be easier to just share a link to your project.

You could consider creating a custom dvl layout. It’s a bit more advanced of a task but then items don’t need to shifted on screen and instead your rows of input can be scrolled.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/61dc970bc0ea8f00104b3bd4/18ce9e5c-c783-4bbe-bfea-73741b4ed74c/designer
here is link of my project .
basically this is mobile app for order taking from pharmacy store.

can i use blocks to set x axis and y axis of components .if yes please tell me how i can set these values using blocks .thanks alot

1 Like

At the moment, you cannot position components using code in DnD (Drag and Drop) UI.

so not possible in thunkable at this time to set x axis or y axis in blocks ? is there any alternative method to achieve this goal

2 Likes

Depending in the use case, you might be able to use DVL (Data Viewer List) to accomplish it.

thanks alot muneer

2 Likes

You’re welcome

how to achieve this functionality in thunkable x please watch video
Record_2022-01-30-18-42-44.zip (242.0 KB)
.this video is from kodular

What functionality are you after?
I saw the video but did not understand what you want.

Do you want once you click on a button or label to change position?

yes when i click on button position will change .but in thunkable x components are overlapping each other

1 Like

I just created a quick demo. Try it
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/61f69d7bc1ebc70010259911

1 Like

i my side there is no option for layout and column .can you please tell me how i can use these ?at your side both layout and column is available.

1 Like

1 Like

When you create a new project, you need to uncheck the box that says “try our new drag and drop interface.”

There is no way to convert a drag and drop project to a snap to place project.

1 Like

If all what you want is the order form to have more rows then you can do that with the DVL (Data Viewer List).

Another thing to note is that Thunkable does not have EXIT button.

thanks alot tatiang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.