I want a solution to this problem in the password

I want a solution to this problem in the password
Capture

2 Likes

Are you asking how to make sure the user inputs a password that is at least 6 characters long?

3 Likes

Is this from the Sign-In blocks (Sign In or Sign Up)?

2 Likes

The two

‫في السبت، 1 مايو 2021 في 6:17 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

I cannot log in due to at least 6 characters

‫في السبت، 1 مايو 2021 في 5:54 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Bader Mouti via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

Show your blocks please.

Do you mean you enter a password of 6 characters or more but Sign-In component rejects your password?

Exactly I want to cancel this matter

1 Like

Do you have something like this?

And are you sure you are entering a in the password Text_Input field a password having 6 characters or more?

This is a sample Log in screen that you can use. Please see and check that you enter a password that is at least 6 characters.

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/608bbaf112c0d30011c02a19

1 Like

no

‫في السبت، 1 مايو 2021 في 8:05 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

Hmm, I’m confused, how do you access the beta? I mean about your project using beta drag and drop message that appears when hovering over the project.

1 Like

When you create a project, select this check box

حسنا لقد قمت بالامر الان اريد مثلا اضافه خانة اذا نسي احد كلمة مرورة ويريد اعادة تعيينها كيف افعل ذلك ولو يكون هناك فيديو او صور لاختصار الموضوع

Well, I did it now. For example, I want to add a box. If someone forgets a password and wants to reset it, how do I do that and if there is a video or pictures to shorten the topic

‫في السبت، 1 مايو 2021 في 8:10 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

Oh ok! Thanks!

1 Like

I do not understand

‫في السبت، 1 مايو 2021 في 8:19 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪KOTTAIMUTHU SHRINITHI student via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

Its finee, Muneer answered me already, you can go look at his project and you can see his new screen with the new options and UI

1 Like

I am now registering a new account to the application now I log in to the application and it tells me the password is incorrect. I made a reset of the password and it also did not work

‫في السبت، 1 مايو 2021 في 8:21 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

It is very difficult to answer without seeing the codes.

I have my project working and I logged in successfully.

look

‫في السبت، 1 مايو 2021 في 9:08 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Muneer Alshaikh via Community‬‏ <‪thunkable1@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

(Attachment 20210501_094904.MP4 is missing)

1 Like

No attachment