I need help about cloud variables

I need someone to help me save user data like username and they will be able to see it on there profile using cloud variable meaning they can access them on different devices

Hi and welcome to Thunkable!

What you’re asking about is covered in the documentation for Firebase sign up/sign in. I recommend watching the video there to get started: User Sign Up, Sign In, and Authentication with Firebase | Drag and Drop | Thunkable Docs.

·····················································································································
Need help? How to Ask Great Questions :sparkles: Debugging A Project :sparkles: API JSON Tutorial

Want to hire a Certified Thunkable Expert? Elevate your app with Tatiang on Fiverr

I followed the tutorial but seems not working in my app, maybe there are other ways that could help

Please post images of your blocks and/or share your project. This is the only way the Community would be able to help debug the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.