I need an .ipa from a project with app inventor

Hello, I have an apk created with app inventor2. I thought that with an emulator it would work for iphone, but I was wrong.
Some of you are professionally dedicated to creating apps. I don’t have time to learn thunkable so I can create an .ipa.
The project is easy, I can pay up to €30 since it is a game for some friends.
Please, if there is anyone interested, let me know and I attach the apk.
just clone it
Thank you very much.

If you provide more details such as screenshots and descriptions of the game, you might get more replies.

1 Like

These are the images of the entire project, both the design and the blocks. Making the blocks would be enough for me.
bola-zip.zip (1.1 MB)
My .aia file is too heavy to upload here. but if anyone is interested, I’ll remove the images and upload it

Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_01.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_02.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_03.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_04.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_05.jpg…

Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_09.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_10.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_06.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_07.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_08.jpg…

Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_11.jpg…
Uploading: Bola-apk_Página_12.jpg…

It is a game based on the legendary Japanese TV series: Dragon Ball. Users must navigate through the polygons of the map, simulating a radar. until 150 meters from each ball, it is displayed and appears on the map. once there, they have to look for a qr and scan it. This makes the global database count add +1 and when they have all (7). the end time is recorded. The player who takes the least time to find the 7 balls wins a prize.

I don’t think there’s any way to convert an .apk to a Thunkable project so you’re asking someone to recreate this from scratch. And although you say “The project is easy,” what you’re describing is quite complex and time-consuming. You’re looking at hours of work. I doubt anyone will be willing to do all of that work for $30… but maybe someone will.

1 Like

Muchas gracias Tatian. Yo no se cuanto puede costar en tiempo. Pero teniendo la base que no tienes que pensar demasiado, solo transformar la logica de app inventor a thunkable, no me parece demasiado dificil. Yo logre hace la apk en 3 dias sin entender nada. pensaba que siendo expertos seria mas sencillo.
Aunque no tengo ni idea de lo que cuesta en thunkable

1 Like

You’re right that having the screenshots of the blocks reduces the amount of time needed. But it would still probably take me a few hours to build those blocks and test everything. And at a $60-$100 per hour consulting fee, which is typical, that’s going to be at least $200. But there may be someone happy to help you for less than that! It just isn’t me. :smile: