How to store application data on the web?

My application mainly works using built-in tables. What will be the best way to store this data on the web?

It depends but you can use Google Sheets, Airtable or Firebase.

1 Like

will this work like inline tables? will I be able to act on this data?

1 Like

Yes,
If you choose Google sheet or Airtable you will be using even the same blocks to save and retrieve data as you now do with local tables (inline tables).

You haven’t provided much information about your app or the type of data you’re storing or how you plan to manipulate the data so @muneer and I are giving you somewhat generic answers. Feel free to fill in some of the details and we can be more specific.

1 Like

the help was effective. i used google sheets and it actually works and the data is persistent. some features stopped working but I will find the problem and fix it. The application works slower where it loads tables and that also needs to be improved. Do these google sheets work for IOS users?

1 Like

Google sheets is being accessed from the app and will work equally well in both Android and iOS.

Often when using cloud data, it’s best practice to get the data and store it in a variable if you use it repeatedly in the app. That way, you’re referencing the variable each time instead of getting data from the cloud over and over.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.