How to set labels to fit contents and then scroll?

How do I set the labels to fit contents? As you can see above, it cuts off the information past a certain point and I can’t figure out how to fix it. The information can’t all fit on one screen, so I would like to have them fit the contents and then allow the user to scroll the screen.

The labels are generated input from a data viewer grid using google sheets, and there are 2 seperate labels for ingredients and then method.

Thank you

2 Likes

If StP
Select the appropriate size and set the inner distance from 5 to 10 .

If DnD
Set padding, width 375.

3 Likes

What does padding mean here? I am using drag and drop. I changed the width to 375, problem still there. I am talking about the second slide in the picture by the way.

1 Like

Do you mean the one with a single item and a lot of text under it?
Try making the screen scrollable so you can see the rest of the text labels in the screen.

Yes, that’s the one.

Already is set to scrollable.

In DnD, at the moment, we don’t have a way to ‘push down’ the bottom of the screen or content below any element you are trying to resize BUT we can work around this issue using the DVL

check out this example as a work around

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/61f96d288dded900e9320b49

I created a DVL layout in snap to place then finished the project in drag and drop.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.