How to set case in Data Viewer Grid to open screen or open file PDF

How to set case in Data Viewer Grid to open screen or open file PDF in new form thunkable

Hi and welcome to Thunkable!

Please review this: How to ask Great Questions v2.0

My problem is the one in the picture, but the latter is the one that applies
I want each pressure to be applied to point me to another Screen, for example block 1 to the first Screen and so on until press 6 goes to Screen 6

But when working on if-do, the latter applies
The if-do-else won’t work

That is because you are not using if-do-else. And also because the row id refers to the row of the data source and you’re checking to see if the value in a cell. That doesn’t make any sense. What does it mean to say “if cell B3”?

What you need is the index value which unfortunately the Data Viewer Grid’s Item Click block doesn’t have.

So you need to check if the get value equals the actual value in that cell in the data source. And if so, then navigate to a screen.

Stacking if blocks like you’ve done is not always the best idea. It will work in this case but if you truly want and if-else structure, then you can click the gear icon next to “if” to add an else or elseif block.

1 Like

Thank you, I solved it.
I found the solution, I’ll put it here so that if someone comes back he will find it

1 Like

The solution is as in the picture, just select ItemClick from the Data Viewer Grid
Then you put Vavigate to and choose from the interface’s Data source what suits you best, choose row id from the Data Viewer Grid and integrate it into the data source

Provided that in the picture the name in the table is the name of the screen you want to go to
For example in the picture I have a row named “name” that contains all the names of screen’s

1 Like