How to remove push notification?

Want to remove push notification component but unable to find where I have applied it. Can anyone help me please :pleading_face:

1 Like

Try clicking the gear icon here:

1 Like

In your blocks screen go to the Push Notification option and take note of the component name. You can search for the component name in the blocks screen.

If you have many blocks then, in your blocks screen, hit CTRL+F to activate the search and write the component name or part of it. You will see a count of how many it is repeated in the screen and will be highlighted.

No, used the - sign in the circle to make the codes smaller so you can see the highlighted text and move to it.

In this example, I searched for the word cover which is available in my screen 7 times and by reducing blocks size I can see some of them which have provided the image.

1 Like

I don’t know why I never thought to search for text. I just assumed the blocks weren’t traditional “text” objects on the screen/browser. This is so useful! Thank you. It doesn’t auto-scroll to different parts of the project that are off-screen but it’s still great that it highlights the text.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.