How to recognise client, or save device in cookie?

Hello everyone!
I have made an app for my pet hotel. And everything is working good, but I am facing with one problem. We have severals ip cams in our hotel, and we give access to our clients, while their pets are staying in our hotel, approximately about 1-2 weeks. So I have made AirTable database with following information: Name of a cam, Image of a cam, Cam Link and a password. So when client want to see the cam, he choose a cam for data view grid

, then he enters the password
and finally gets access to cameras

But, if he want to see another cam, he need to enter the password again.

How I can give him access for example for 15 minutes. And after the time is up, he will have to enter the password again?

ВсСм ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚!
Π’Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΏΠ°Π΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ русско говорящиС ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ)))

ΠžΠΏΠΈΡˆΡƒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡƒ ΠΈ Π½Π° русском, я сдСлал ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ для своСго отСля для собак. Одна ΠΈΠ· Ρ„ΡƒΠ½ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ нашСго отСля, это прСдоставлСниС доступа ΠΊ ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌ отСля, Π½Π° врСмя проТивания ΠΈΡ… ΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡ†Π°. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π½ΠΎ 1 - 2 Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΈ. Π’Π°ΠΊ Π²ΠΎΡ‚, я сдСлал Π±Π°Π·Ρƒ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π½Π° AirTable, Π² ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ сохранил: имя ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Ρ‹, фотография ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Ρ‹, ссылка Π½Π° ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Ρƒ ΠΈ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€. Π’ самом ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ я сдСлал ΠΏΡƒΠ½ΠΊΡ‚ доступ ΠΊ ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌ, ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒ Π²Ρ‹Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Ρƒ ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΡŽ ΠΎΠ½ Ρ…ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ, ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌ Π²Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‚ Π½Π΅Ρ‘ ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠΏΠ°Π΄Ρ‘Ρ‚ Π½Π° страницу с ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€ΠΎΠΉ. Π’Π°ΠΊ Π²ΠΎΡ‚ вопрос ΡΠ»Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΉ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Ρ, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π²Π²Π΅Π» ΡƒΡΠΏΠ΅ΡˆΠ½ΠΈΠΉ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Ρ‹, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ Π΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π΅ΠΌΡƒ доступ ΠΊ ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌ Π½Π° блиТайшиС 15 ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΊ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Ρƒ, Π° ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌ ΠΎΠΏΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Ρƒ Π½Π΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΡŒ. Π•ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠ΄Π΅ΠΈ?

1 Like

It’s really simple. You can:

Wait 900 seconds (15 minutes) before navigating to the login screen.

or

Set a stored var to β€œSeconds since 1970” block. Use the β€œSeconds since 1970” block and do a little math.
if [ (Seconds since 1970) - (TimeVar) ] ≀ 900 Navigate to (LoginScreen)

1 Like

Jonathon, thanks. But you didn’t understand me. So I will show you. Sorry, for my bad English((

2 Likes

I see what you mean.

What you need is a variable, named β€œAskForPassword?” or something and intialize it to true

Then when the user enters the password, it will set AskForPassword to false and wait 900 seconds.
When the 900 seconds are up, it will set AskForPassword to true

The last thing you need is when the screen loads up, it checks if AskForPassword is true or false.
If it’s true, it will ask for the Password.
If it’s false, it won’t show it.

(Also, your English is fine! :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

I see your logic, thanks! And for my English thanks too !!

So I made the first step:

But I can’t understand how to do the next step… I made somethings like this, but I understand that it is wrong((

1 Like

Try

if AskForPassword = True
do navigate to Password_Screen
else navigate to Screen Cam

Or for the last line of code you could use

else if AskForPassword = False
do navigate to Screen Cam
1 Like

Jonathon, thanks again!!

But o have tried several times, and it work, but only for 1 time((

And after you have entered the correct password at least once, it will always be started up without a password.

1 Like

Copy when LogIn Click.
Remove the else statement and the navigate to Screen Cam.
And remove the part where it sets the AskForPassword from the original code.

Thanks! I made little bit different, but it works!

2 Likes