How to make a app that can order online things like amazon?

HEY
I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN WE MAKE A CODE FOR MY COMPANY
FOR EG THERE IS A COMPANY NAMED XYZ WHICH DELIVERS GROCERIES ONLINE. A CUSTOMER PLACES AN ORDER ON THE APP SO HOW WILL THE PERSON AT THE STORE KNOW THAT WHAT TO DELIVER AND TO WHOM?
Please answer
very urgent

1 Like

When you add a new company or a new shop in your app, assign a random code to it, then use this code for any order made by the customers.

This will generate a code between 2000 and 9000 randomly and you can assign this code to the company in your spreadsheet.

Please don’t use capital letters as it seems you are shouting.

Please show us what you have tried so far.

4 Likes

sorry

I want to know that how can we make a code for like I have my cart with 1 kg apple and 2kg onions so how the person working at the store know that this a order of a person. I tried with sharemessage block but it didnt work

If you are in a big hurry, you’re probably not going to solve this problem quickly. What you’re asking is going to take a lot of work and a lot of time on your part.

How soon do you need to finish this?

Also, most of the people answering questions here are users just like you. We’re volunteering our time to help you. But you’ll need to be patient and do the work to learn how to make the app you want.

2 Likes

ok sir
no problem
I will work hard and give my time for this
but i have to make this
please help me sir
please sir

1 Like

Show us what you have tried so far.

Suggestion: Forget about code for a minute. Suppose you were making a spreadsheet that recorded all this information. What columns would you need in your spreadsheet, and how would you know the answer to your question.

When you’ve figured out what that looks like, you’ll be much closer to being ready to code it in blocks.

2 Likes

I didn’t understand what do you mean ?