[Solved] How to get thunkable Certificate Signing Request (CSR)?

Hello

How to get thunkable Certificate Signing Request (CSR) ? i searched but did not find it, even in docs.thnkable.com

Thanks in advance

May be this :point_down: can help

https://docs.thunkable.com/publish-to-app-store-ios#generate-and-upload-an-account-certificate

Being an Android fan, I don’t know much about iOS. So above was my sincere try to help you. Let me know if you get success. :+1: :slight_smile:

Also please edit the link in your post above (Thunkable spelling is wrong)

2 Likes

I also read in the community that if you want to create a certificate, you need to use Thunkable’s Certificate signing request CSR

And the link says “First download the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file. You’l need this file to generate an account certificate.”

What should we do ?

Thank you so much for helping

I made the certificate and the provision, BUT after that i found that i have to upload Thunkable’s CSR not my CSR

anyone knows where to find it ?

Hi @abedo and @Abdelrahman1, sorry for the delay replying to you both. I know this is posted elsewhere in the community, but for the benefit of anyone reading this in the future, you need to follow the steps outlined here:

2 Likes

Great Video! Got me up and running

1 Like

Hi what video. i can`t get my CSR downloaded.

Hi @mike1, we’re aware of an issue some users may be experiencing downloading their CSR file. Our publishing team is working on identifying the cause now and we’re hoping to have a solution for this ASAP.

Thanks for your patience!

We have now officially released a fix for this issue.

Please keep in mind that you may need to do a hard refresh of your browser for the changes to take effect in the publishing process.

Thanks, all!