How to : Bottom Nevigation / Side menu / Tab Layuot & View Pager Direction to right? If you know please help me

How to change: Bottom Nevigation / Side menu / Tab Layuot & View Pager In the right direction ?
Because the apps we make in Arabic. It should be to the right.
If you know please help me

Can I change the swipe direction of Tabs in TabLayout in thunable?
It works fine when my device’s language is English, But when I change it to Arabic, A lot of tabs disappear and the swipe’s direction still the same (to The Right).

Thanks for reporting this @bashir.af.93qml7a2.

I’m not sure if this is possible right now, but I’ll follow up with the team and see what we can do.

Would you mind adding screenshots of what this looks like, in English and then in Arabic? This will be useful for us.

Thanks

Become a friend of logic (Tab Layuot & View Pager ) To straighten their directions to right :face_with_monocle:

If you also consider the direction. It’s great. Because Arabic is a living language of the world.Thanks

I’m really not sure what you mean by this - I think it may have been lost in translation?

I’m guessing that straighten their directions to right means that you want to right-align text, that makes sense.

But, what does it mean to Become a friend of logic (Tab Layuot & View Pager )?

Thanks

1 Like