How to avoid fancy clone?

hi

I thought I was reaching the goal but the clones decided otherwise.
I would never have arrived without the help of eminent members of the forum such as @tatiang or @muneer (he gave me a clone template without a wait block that I use whenever I need to reproduce lists of data with or without an image ) and it usually works

and for a few hours it has been working randomly it reproduces the list of data for me twice, or even three times without having changed anything in the way of cloning
I am disillusioned even if this application is in test on the playstore and on testflight

when I use the wait 0 sec block it’s very slow (I feel like I’m doing the custom DVL by hand :pensive:)

in the news and patches announced by @jared nothing about custom dvl and their slowness in StP or DnD (me? I’m still on StP and I finally clone I try)

Dude I use cloning extensively in my app here

UN: Jared.gibb@gmail.com
PW: 111111
It works when you do it the right way. I use layouts in drag and drop though, not snap to place.

I’d be happy to set up a paid coaching session to go over this with you.

ScorecardX project page

Hi

I saw your demo what is the price for this personalized assistance?

Support ranges from 100-150/hr

If we live-stream/YouTube/restream the whole thing, we could do it for much less. The people need a lesson on cloning. We should chat about this. I’m busy but could make time for this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.