How do I add a chart to my app?

I am using the nee version of Thunkable and I want to add a chart to my app. I saw that in old version it is possible to add extensions to help with that, but how can I do it when using Thunkable X?

Please search the forums. I u e posted on this in the past. @actech has an example of charting in his demo apP. You’ll probably have to use quickchart.io

Hope that helps. If you run into troubles, let me know!

1 Like

Here is what my blocks look like for 6 different format line charts. Personally I use the post api from quickchart.io to make a shortened url that can be used to source a chart image. I then save that short url to airtable and it is then sent via a nicely formatted email using html with Integromat.com and gmail.com

Here are some examples of graphs that you could produce but this is a seriosly limited selection compared to what’s available.

2 Likes

Hi will it be possible to do a Youtube Tutorial on this as I am still lost on how to create the chart

I’ll be writing up a nice tutorial about this soon!

Hi I am really sorry to disturb however I urgently require this example to do the live graphing on Thunkable. May I ask if the tutorial will soon be out? Thank you.