How can i find the component lists in the design tab for Firebase?

i tried to find the real time data base component, but i could not find it. i asked chatgpt where is the real time data base and it said it is in the design section by the categories, media, input, data etc. It said that in those categories there are lists of components, but in my thunkable there are no lists of components in the categories and btw I did expand the categories. I would like to know how can i find the component lists.

I’m not 100% clear on what you’re looking for, but referenceing the Design tab, here’s what you’re looking at for data viewers and sources.

If you play around w/ the Data Viewer options, you’ll see how you can configure them based on the data source.

Hello @menesnicabuisnessq25 The realtime database only exists in the snap to place editor and has been replaced by cloud variables in the drag and drop builder.

See the tutorials in the documentation to learn how to connect to Firebase: Connect a Firebase Realtime Database | Drag and Drop | Thunkable Docs

·····················································································································
Need help? How to Ask Great Questions :sparkles: Debugging A Project :sparkles: API JSON Tutorial

Want to hire a Certified Thunkable Expert? Elevate your app with Tatiang on Fiverr

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.