How are you all?

Hi everyone,

How are you all? I hope all of you and your families are doing well and are safe. Please stay at home and take care of yourself, my kind request.

I’m from India and one of my relatives is not with me today.
I miss them a lot and I can’t see them ever again…
I couldn’t even go to see them for the last time…, that’s how bad the situation is.

Which country are you from? And how is the situation there?

4 Likes

hi i am fine

india

moderate

so sad

be motivated think positive thats all

4 Likes

Ohhh, I’m really, really sorry. Hope you and your family are safe. I’m also from India, and especially the area where I am is horrible. These words have been repeated over and over by countless people, but I’m saying them again- when we get out of this (if we ever do), we’ll get out of this stronger.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying…yes, they are thank you!

I really hope we will soon… it is driving me crazy…

2 Likes

I’m glad that you’re doing good. Recently, someone in my family was infected, but everyone is good now. Please mask up, everybody, especially if you’ve not been vaccinated fully. @catsarisky’s app Mask A Face has a great message, which I hope everybody will follow.

4 Likes

Can you send me the link please? I’ll check it out.

1 Like

https://thunkable.site/w/s2-EvC23W

2 Likes

Hi!

Great
How are you?

I’m from the Netherlands

I’m sorry to hear that.

It’s getting beter every day.

3 Likes

Good to know! Be safe!

I’m fine, thank you!
It’s hard but let’s face it! Like @codeswept said, when we get out of this (if we ever do), we’ll get out of this stronger.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss. I understand the situation in India is quite grim but the number of new cases is falling so hopefully a corner has been turned. Stay strong and safe.

6 Likes

:pray:

I will and same to you too.

Hope everything is for the best!

3 Likes

FIND AND HOW ARE YOU?

SAME TO YOU

FROM INDIA BUT LIVING IN SAUDI ARABIA.

2 Likes

I’m fine, thank you @HRIHAAN-SHAIKH !

1 Like

Hello!

fine,how about you?

thanks for the advice!

yes,same thing for me and it is so sad

India,like you but i live in us

Very poor

2 Likes

Hope everyone is fine.

I live in the USA, but I have relatives that live in India, two of which have survived the virus. I understand the COVID situation is horrific in India, and I pray for everyone to be happy and free of the coronavirus.

I am extremely sorry for your losses and pray for everything to get better soon.

As many of you have said, COVID-19 will subside and everything will be fine again. Have hope and faith, and we shall be saved from this misery.

We definitely will.

As always, Best Wishes and Stay Safe!

4 Likes

Thanks for replying everyone!

Many people who have replied are Indians I suppose…

3 Likes

Prayers as always
:pray:

3 Likes

I hope the condition is better in the USA…

1 Like

Hi.
I hope you are well.
I am from UAE and we will have some tight restrictions about covid since 15 of June
https://www.thenationalnews.com/uae/health/abu-dhabi-updates-al-hosn-app-entry-rules-for-malls-restaurants-hotels-and-supermarkets-1.1238267

1 Like