Hide screens from showing in menu

Hello all!

Newbie to everything app development related, so please forgive my ignorance!

I am using the bottom tab navigator. I want this bottom navigator menu to be shown on 6 or more screens, but I only want 3 screens to be showing in the menu bar. I can’t see how to disable the other screens from automatically appearing.

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

+1 on this. Does anyone know if there is an official way of hiding screens from being included in a menu while still keeping them within the navigation organization?

I have done a workaround where I include another navigator in the bottom tab navigator, which then contains the screens under a single tab; however, I’m not able to achieve the transitions/flow that I’m looking for.

Hi, I am a newbie as well, however, I was having some trouble with the bottom tab navigation with the same issue, and the only workaround I have found is using the drawer navigation, If you use that, there is a spot when you click on each of the screens in the component tree, over on the right side you will see “label in navigator” or something like that where you can type a name in to label your screen, if you leave it blank it doesn’t label it in the Drawer. I hope that helps someone a little.
Happy Thunking hehe