Help me please, i can't do it!

I keep getting various glitches when accessing the app, they are either Firebase related or Thunkable related. Anyway, when I go to the main page, where everything I need is located, I’m immediately taken to the “Upgrade available” page, I’ve double-checked Firebase, it doesn’t seem to have any glitches. When I get the “is there a version available” data and it compares the version with the application version, this has happened more than once. That’s why it’s always with saves. Because of this instability I want to switch to Airtable. But need help, is it possible to fix this bug? Please help!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to Thunkable

Your description is too general and you will not find the help you want with this very little details.

Please add screenshots of the errors showing in the app and images of the code clocks and preferably the project link.

2 Likes

I hope you know what the Russian language and the translator are. Use Deepl. Start at the “Help” screen there and error “Update available”. Thunkable

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t read nor understand Russian and therefore very difficult for me to know how yo go around with this project.

But I know there is a problem with your code in this page

Something is not being executed in the back scenes.

See this error page

cc: @jared @domhnallohanlon @wei

Thanks for your help, muneer.I’ll correct there, on the last page itself, where it says “Reference”, that’s where the error is. It takes me straight to Screen 6. And I do not need it, because my version is the same as the version in Firebase.

1 Like

MARK SOLVED
Thank you, the error is gone! I will finally finish my project. Thank you very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.