Hackathon - December

Hi,

I don’t know if I really understand the challenge for december hackathon. Can u explain more details?

Thx

1 Like

So did I :sweat_smile:

@maauricio & @kartik14

Happy to field any questions you might have!

The whole idea of the December challenge is to make an app specially for some one in your own life.

Usually we make apps for larger groups like companies where we don’t know all the people veho will be using our apps, but the challenge this month is to make an app that a friend/relative/neighbour could use.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

How do we submit our apps to the contest? Maybe I just haven’t found the link that includes this info?

@domhnallohanlon Does the email about these hackathons only go to Pro members? I didn’t receive anything.

Thank you for the info above!

I’ve got some cool ideas :sunglasses: :grin:

Thanks a lot for explaination!

Hackathon rules - @jared

I don’t think so :thinking:
Anyways, Here’s the Hackathon docs - (snapped from mail)

Thanks!

1 Like

@tatiang, we sent out an email this day last week letting everyone know about @Sofia’s win in the last hackathon and with details of the December hackathon.

If you search your email for the title or sender below, you should be able to find it.

Let me know if that works for you.

2 Likes

@domhnallohanlon, Yes that works, I was looking into the forum for this info at first. I had skimmed over this in my email and didn’t remember that part! I didn’t think to check there today. My fault!

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thx Domhnall!

2 Likes

@domhnallohanlon Ah, I did receive it. Since I had already seen the wonderful doughnut tutorial, I didn’t bother to open the email that said “Open for doughnuts.” Thanks for clearing that up!

2 Likes

Just submitted my app. Can’t wait to see what other people make!

2 Likes

Ive been putting the finishing touches on mine! I’ll be submitting in the next couple days!!

3 Likes

The deadline is 31st, right? Or changed?

Merry Christmas!

the 31st! I believe that is what the email stated!

Merry Christmas!!!

1 Like

Thanks!