Firebase Sent me this Mail

Hi
I recieved this mail from firebase. I just want to know that will it affect thunkable as I am planning to publish a app so if it affects I will not be able to

2 Likes

congratats!!! it’s a big update! for GCP privacy & security terms, your crash-lytics & app dirstibution(as we don’t need it :grinning:) googd news is that you have better security for real-time DB.

:tada:
:partying_face:

1 Like

Same mail I got ,is this mail is helpful??

1 Like

This is to do with the latest European Security Commission. You do not even need to act on the mail. Nothing even to accept.

Basically, informational mail.

3 Likes

Okay thank u sir

1 Like

Ok @muneer

2 Likes

I recieved the same E-mail

Visit the Firebase Console

Hi Vishruth Ram,

We’re writing to let you know that on September 27, 2021, we will be updating the Firebase Data Processing and Security Terms and Crashlytics and App Distribution Data Processing and Security Terms.

As part of these changes, we will incorporate the new versions of the Standard Contractual Clauses (“SCCs”) approved by the European Commission on June 4, 2021. The new SCCs replace the clauses previously approved under Directive 95/46/EC.

What happens next?

No action is required on your part to accept these updates. These updates will apply to your use of the relevant service(s) from October 27, 2021.

You can review more information about the new SCCs in the Privacy and Security in Firebase resources.

Thanks,

Mike, on behalf of the Firebase team

1 Like

Why you send it again issue solved

1 Like

because you worried

1 Like

What do you mean??

Since this is solved, I’ll go ahead and close it.

1 Like