Finally i have completed my best app

I have completed my best app finally it would not be a real best app but I would call it MY BEST APP It took me few months for completing this because I was completely new to the world of the computer. Everything from thunkable blocks, getting icons to making screenshots for my app was a real obstacle but i passed every hurdle due to the vibrant thunkable community the best online community in the world. I can not forget to say thanks to Taifun extensions they helped me a lot. Without thunkable community, it was impossible for me to create apps. I am talking like that I have created the biggest app in the world but i can not express my feelings to you guys because I didn’t know the single line about coding and all such things. Thanks Again Guys

Allrounder App Download
Please I here waiting for your Suggestions

4 Likes

Good Work @Wagera_Wagera. I can feel the hard work for developing an app like this.

Keep thunking…

Thanks
Abdul

Can you please share the .aia file to help us learn

Also, it’s not made from thunkable. Its made from appybuilder.

thanks for your appreciation guys and yes this app is made in Appy builder but I shared this post here because I got all the help i needed from Vibrant and most helpful thunkable community and I strongly believe that you all guys would be happy because i am happy. I am very thankful to you guys. I started this project initially on thunkable but then I shifted to other platform there is a complete story behind it an I Don,t want to go into the details of this Story. In short I am thankful to that other platform and I really love my thunkable

thanks a lot for your appreciation

Please Suggest me some improvements which i an make in my next update and few new tools and apps that i can add in next update

Another milestone My App has got more than 100 Download 160 doenloads