File of my app?

Where can I get the generated file of my app, to be able to install it on my smatphone, without having to use the download?

To obtain apk, click the option below. A dialog for saving apk appears. Save it, copy it to your smartphone and install it.

getapk

In this way, thunkable gives you an active download for 24 hours only

No, the link is sent for iOS by email. For Android no link is needed.

I wish my friends could download my iOS app from my website, how can I do it?

Please do not place link to build iOS app in the public access! Currently, iOS links are for personal use only!

You can send to your friends a link to the Thunkable X project. To do this, open the project and click Share at the top of the development environment, generate the link and send it to them.

1 Like

So after creating my iOS app I do not have the possibility to share it with my friends in the form of an app?
Moreover, how come a few seconds before the app starts the thunkable logo?

Yes, the link to the iOS app developers are asked not to share. This is stated in every letter with a link to your application which is available 24 hours as you correctly noted. You can share a link to your project.

“Moreover, how come a few seconds before the app starts the thunkable logo?” Sorry, but I did not understand this question.

After getting the download link, I install my app! When I start the app, for a second, before displaying my app, the red tgankable logo appears! Why does this happen to me?

Furthermore I would like the screen of my app not to rotate horizontally, but always remain vertically! How can I do?

This can be done by turning off the turn on the iPhone control panel. Is this a solution for you?

1 Like

I thought there was some function to disable in the app’s screen

“After getting the download link, I install my app! When I start the app, for a second, before displaying my app, the red tgankable logo appears! Why does this happen to me?”. I will not tell you the reason for this.

1 Like

the android version of my app, I made it with AppInventor, with which I can download the setup file (.apk). With Thankable, is not this possible for my iOS app?

The functionality of Thunkable X differs significantly from the functionality of App Inventor and much that is possible to do there and Thunkable for Android can not yet be done in Thunkable X.

ok… I’m sorry that thunkable is not comparable to AppInventor

I’m trying to make an app for iOS for the first time. It’s an app that I made for my job and another coworker wants it too, but she has an iPhone.
I got here by searching: So if I understood right, this is what I need to do:

1. Make her add Rapidly to the trusted companies in her device.
  2. Build the app for iOS and send her the link by email.

Is there anything else I need to do?
Sorry I have to ask and can’t test it on my own because I don’t have an iPhone.

That’s it, but it needs to be done in the opposite order. She must first install the app before she can add Rapidly to trusted companies.

2 Likes

Oh, OK, that makes sense :smile:
Thank you.