Exclusive for Thunkers! Auto-Sync for Spreadsheets Powered by Cloudstitch

cloudstitch
spreadsheets

Hey Thunkers!

We have another exciting announcement today for those of you who use the Spreadsheets powered by Cloudstitch. Thanks to @Ted and the team at Cloudstitch, you can auto-sync your app and spreadsheets data for free! (For regular Cloudstitch customers, you have to upgrade your account to enable this feature).

To enable auto-sync, just add “?dev=true” to the end of the API endpoint field

Please help us show our friends at Cloudstitch some love!

Albert @ thunkable

See documentation here

Adding a Google Sheet to a page in Thunkable
Is there any alternative to cloudstitch?
Translate Offline and/or Language not in Yandex?
Simple Statistics App with Cloudstitch
App with Cloudstitch spreadsheet does not work- show error when open

This is awesome, it opens Cloudstich in Thunkable up to so many more possibilities! Thanks @Ted!

Thanks @albert and @Domhnall!

We’re very happy to give the Thunkable community a bit love and are interested to hear about what you build! Let us know if there are any other changes you’d like to see – we think there are a lot of cool possibilities with Thunkable + Cloudstitch.

Simply awesome!!! Thank you!!!

Awesome News.Now we got more option

Really a great news.
I was working with thunkable for the past 2 months. I must say that you guys are awesome. The support that I got was really appreciable. I used cloudstitch spreadsheet for my project. With this new feature you guys added a new dimension to its use. proud to be a part of this great community.

Hey @albert

I just posted a short little YouTube video showing the new project creation process for Cloudstitch+Thunkable apps. Hope this helps! Let me know if you all need any more documentation. Thanks are essentially the same; just a new way to create the project.

Cheers!
Ted

Awesome. Thanks Ted!

Could someone explain exactly what auto-sync means and the importance of enabling it? Thanks!

Thanks Ted, glad to hear that

when i creat a spreadsheet then go for edit than shown this massage on browser “502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.10.3” please help me to solve this problem

You have to right click on the icon next to the sheet name (in dashboard screen) and open in new window :slight_smile:

thanks James, But this not solve to problem, Delete projects. this solution gives only ,updation via google spreadsheets.