Event to know when the user is back on the app

Hello guys,

What event can I use to know when the user is back on the app?

Here is a sample scenario:

1. User opens the app.
  2. Then user sleeps and phone sleeps too. Take note that the user didn’t close the app because he just left the phone on sleep.
  3. Next day user opens the phone and the app.
  4. App loads on the same screen where the user left. The problem here is that the Screen.Opens doesn’t get triggered so I do not know if the user is back.

I would like to be able to trigger an event or code when the user is back on the app from sleep without the user closing and opening the app.

Any ideas how to do this?

I thought about using a forever loop but it might affect performance. Does forever loop continue run even when the user is not on the app?

Thanks,
Marco

1 Like

Your answer -:

This will probably solve your problem

Good Luck!

Thanks but I don’t think this is what I’m looking for. The Screen Opens event doesn’t trigger again when the user comes back to the app. The user would need to close the app and open it again for the Screen Opens to trigger again. I was looking for a way to know when the user is back on the app even if the user didn’t close the app. Did that make sense?

1 Like

Try “When Screen Starts”. Maybe it will work…

When Screen Starts doesn’t get triggered when the user goes back to the app. For my scenario, the user didn’t close the app so the screen doesn’t really starts again.