Eternal looping when using Airtable data source to post gyroscope values

I try to send the gyroscope values of the phone to Airtable database, but it just doesn’t work. No any row is created inside the Airtable database.

Screenshot 2022-04-08 175447

Here is the link:
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/9c5497e3cac12d41f96276cb675d0342

What else have you tried? For example, can you create a row in Airtable using a When Screen Opens block and using very simple text blocks that have “test” as their value for all four column values in the Create Row block?

Post a screenshot of that test and let us know if that works. If it does, try removing one block at a time from the blocks in your first screenshot to see which block is causing the problem. You could have an invalid value somewhere.

1 Like

I can post valid values to the Firebase’s Realtime database using the Firebase settings at the left panel.

I thought you were using Airtable???

Are you just mentioning Firebase because the gyroscope values work there? Please see my specific questions above.

So, I try to use the text blocks for the Airtable and it works.

1 Like

Turns out that the problem was because of the Airtable site field formatting. Instead of set the format to “date”, I should have set it to “text” format.

solution

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.