Error publishing web app and opening certain project

I am publishing a web app and it does not update my changes. I am able to see my changes in live view however.

Also, (I don’t know if this is related) some of my projects will open when I click on them but nothing loads when the project page loads. I can’t see any buttons or controls to edit the project.
I tried to duplicate the project that I am having issues with above and also it won’t open, all there is is a white screen when I click the project.

Curious if there are servers down? I look at Thunkables Status page but everything is 100%.

I am on windows 10 desktop.

I have no clue what happened and it still not really fixed, but I deleted all my cookies and cached data. I was then able to duplicate my project and publish as a new web app. The old version of the project still does not publish correctly.

It also won’t let me disable the link to my old project I published. Any ideas as to what I can do?

It seems like there is a problem with between the link and my project.

:man_shrugging:

Do you mind sharing the project that you cannot see the new changes when published web app? We can help to look into it.

Thanks,
Ting

1 Like