Download assets?

Thanks, @rollke! That helps. Would you mind sharing a simple project that it occurs in?

-Mark

That‘s one of the problems: Sharing does not work. Gives an error.

Got it! If you (or anyone else with issue) could just post the URL for the project that would also help.

-Mark

Do you mean this:
https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5b59e7fee0d050613da919a4/html/designer

When copying your project, I have this.

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

Can you delete these three files from the project or do not delete any of them?

line.html
test.html
screensize.html

I noticed the following. If you add a file to the project, then remove it from the project and add it back to the project after the change with the same name, then the IDE says it can not be done. Therefore, after changing the file, I change its name before adding it to the project.

I deleted one of the (former) 4 files and id worked.

If the deleted file is added back to the project (under the same or another name), then the project will work or not?

no

Maybe this file contains something strange in the code? Can you give me a link to this bad file?

It does not have to do with the files.
I have three different projects with the effect (no copy, no link, no download).
Don’t know what it is?
First I thought that I would have a too great amount of space.
But then I created a new project and everything workes with that project.
The possible corrupted projects are all from the last week. Things before and later work.

Clear. Last week, I noticed that the server Thunkable X significantly more slowly updates the data for Test Live. Previously, the update did not take more than a second, but now I have to change the data several times so that it is finally updated in Live.

Please don’t post in topics that are several years old.

1 Like