Displaying decimal without the "." issue

Hello all, I’m having an issue figuring this one out. How can I display the remainder of a number as a number without the “.”? for instance, the remainder of 100.34 / 100 is .34. I need to display it as 34, without the “.” I’ve tried split at, and remained. I know this is probably very easy but I’m struggling. Thanks

Hi,

Use block from Lists group “make list with delimiter” and block “in list get #2”. Delimiter = “.”.

Thanks. What platform are you using? I don’t see these blocks in Thunkable.

I use Thunkable X.You asked your question in the discussion of Thunkable X.

opps. My bad. Let me go into X. Thanks.

Is it possible to create these blocks in classic Thunkable?

Yes, using the “split” block.

Check it.

split

Nice, my app is working they way I planned it now. Thank you #actech

Good morning. This solution works well when the number does not end with a “0”, example 40, or 60. Wen it does end with a “0” the number will display as 4 (should br 40) or 6 when it should be 60. Do you know how I could force it to display the whole number? Thanks.

Good morning.

Check it

Hey everyone, I wanted to make a calculator . My dot isnt working. It is only counted as 9.4 +3=7 (expected value 12.4).

You cut off part of the screenshot for the equalButton click event. Can you tell us what that says or post a link to your project?

After adding those two values, what is the value of app variable current inside of the equalButton click event if you display it in a label?

In the dot function, why are you setting app variable current to dot? What is the value of dot at that point? And how are you creating variables without variables types (app variable, stored variable, cloud variable) in their name? Are those loop variables?

There’s actually a lot missing from the screenshot so I would need to see that entire screen’s blocks to be able to help you more. That’s a why a link to the project is probably best.

Also, for the operator “/” (division), you are adding the two numbers.