Disable Thunkable Logo at start of iOS app?

Hey. Finally after 28 hours of searching I had a solution for my app publishing problem.

Now I just have a simple question.

How can I disable the thunkable logo at the start of the app?
I mean like everytime if I start the app there is a Thunkable logo for like 1 second. Can I disable or change it?

Thanks.

2 Likes

hey guys… also here: I am waiting till 4 days… can I just get a quick answer…?? just a yes or no…

1 Like

i think its a no

Please explian me how can I publish my app in app store please.

Hey @Rafael_Fernandez_Cas I hope this article is helpful. It’s meant to help us publish our iOS Thunkable apps to the app store.

https://docs.thunkable.com/ios/publish.html#1--enroll-in-the-apple-developer-program-currently-99year

1 Like

maybe I will get an answer if I ask the 3rd time.

Is there a solution for my problem?

1 Like

If I knew the solution I would say it gladly

were you able to publish?

Because i have not been able to publish anything on iOS… and i had this rouble since Jan :frowning:

Hi there,

Apologies for your challenges publishing. Have you been able to check our updated set of common issues? We added a new issue that has to do with Apple’s rule for icons not having any transparency in them. We are working on better error messages but let us know if you continue to run into issues.

https://docs.thunkable.com/ios/troubleshooting.html

To answer the question about removing the Thunkable logo, it’s not possible to do that just yet. We are looking into how to do this in the future.

Thanks,
Albert

But why it’s work on android? i mean there is no thunkable logo at the start of the app, it’s only on ios app.

Hello Joel, welcome To the Community and thanks for pushing forward the Process to make thunkable even more beautiful.
I am pretty sure, the issue with the Start logo is already on their to do List.
It seems, that they already solved this issue for the android version.
So Long, we can try to find Smart workarounds and Share them here or wait patiently for the upcoming updates.

keep thunking and keep posting! :grinning:

1 Like

The same issue with Android. Is there any way now on how we can remove the Thunkable logo when the app starts to load? Please advise.

They re-added into Android…

This really needs to be removed. Pretty hard to make a professional looking app when it has the thunkable logo flashing up every time it loads.

5 Likes

I also need help for building ios app as my app is also having same problem

I’m also having the same problem. Thunkable logo is showing upon app launch… Anyone figured out how to remove this ?

Cheers,

A

thank you for considering this high priority.

I recommend to just exchange the beaver.png with the logo.png, which everybody provides as app icon.

Apple guidelines indeed recommend a different sort of launch screen:

Design a launch screen that’s nearly identical to the first screen of your app. If you include elements that look different when the app finishes launching, people can experience an unpleasant flash between the launch screen and the first screen of the app.

Cheers,
User81

1 Like

No there is no such option sadly, till try mailing them directly and see if that helps.

Regards,
Smith

Hey @heltajalma,

This was actually released the month before you posted your question.

Apologies for the delay following up with you.