Deleting datas saved on google sheets

Hi, may I ask how am i able to delete records from the button clicked on thunkable when I would want the datas saved on my google sheets to be deleted? Thank you

1 Like

use this block

2 Likes

I would like to delete all 30 rows saved data am I able to do so?

1 Like

I would like to delete all the data at once. However, for the block “delete row” which is applicable for google sheets does not allow me to may i ask how am i able to delete all my data at once? and not just a single row data.

Try this:

1 Like

Note that there is a block to delete all rows but it only functions for local table. You will not see this block for Airtable or Google sheet.

Already knew about this.

1 Like

Please note that the last update in Thunkable added the possibility to delete all rows for Google sheet.

2 Likes

Does it mean, by deleting all rows in the google sheets means the first low which is my labels for each specific column, will get deleted too? If so, is there any way to solve this?

1 Like

Good question. I think “delete all rows” means that it will delete everything in the sheet including any header row data. But the best way to know is to test it out.

1 Like

Delete all rows will delete the data rows only keeping the header row as is.

I tested it with a Google sheet with 2 data rows.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.