Delete..this topic

my firebase and cloudinary work good and they are linked … i can see the photos in my cloudinary and signup and sign in using firebase.

i searched the internet for hours but i can`t find my mistake

can you tell me what i should do to make the images show up in my screen again?

this is the original version :

Delete…this topic I ALREADY FLAGGED IT BUT NO RESPONSE.
I ABANDONED THE PROJET PLUS IT`S IRREALEVANT.

this is my version :

Delete…this topic I ALREADY FLAGGED IT BUT NO RESPONSE.
I ABANDONED THE PROJET PLUS IT`S IRREALEVANT.

i want to know how i can do a simpler version where it is more like cloud storage for images using firebase or cloudinary (upload to cloud->view my saved pictures) and maybe download my images again ? is that hard ?

Its because you need to fill up your firebase api key and database url in the firebase settings

1 Like

i can see the image in my cloudinary so i guess i linked that ok ? and firebase signUP and Log in work fine too.

You need to fill that thing which i have pointed at

for the firebase sign up

1 Like

i did that firebase login and signup work good

oh ok

no problem …it is something in the code missing or not in place maybe

Sorry I can’t help, I have not worked with media DB till now, but one thing I would say is to try remixing it again

Just try remixing it and get back if it works I’ll be more than happy

Thank you

2 Likes

i did that several times i end up with the same problem :face_with_head_bandage:
anyway thank you very much for your help sir

1 Like

Thanks, Feel free to ask anything to me by mentioning me anytime, willing to answer more questions of yours.

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You could check it out on youtube

Hey @juventusvenovo2jf I just found this when I was going through the docs then I found this link

https://docs.thunkable.com/media-db

it seems you need to connect your Cloudinary account and thunkable you can see it in the docs