Data show all instead of half of it

I have data entered in and doing some fake text such as:
Our pioneering canine exec has stepped down. In an even more surprising twist, we’ve welcomed a goldfish as our new strategic leader. With unmatched focus and a fluid approach to challenges, we’re navigating towards uncharted waters. Here’s to making a splash! :tropical_fish::droplet:

However, in the app view it only shows half that. How do I make it where it shows ALL data on that one page? without it being cut off? nor going to another page.

You showed it in a label ? Verify the size of the label and his container.

This is what it looks like I have another fake description below this one.

If this is in one of the default data viewer layouts, you won’t be able to show text beyond a certain point. In that case, you have two options, open a modal when the user clicks on the data viewer entry and have a larger space for text using the label component or you could also create a custom data viewer and within that, use a text input instead of the label. The advantage to the text input, is that you could make it scrollable via toggling the multi-line property.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 3.55.30 PM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.