Custom Layout Problems

This is the timer function

Timer setting

2 Likes

it works good , it will do the job , but i would like to make it faster if you have any ideas

See this quick demo for dynamic showing of Google sheet rows

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/61acc522f3a16a00da1cce08

wow it looks great but i dont think that users will like that , they just want to see immidate results

1 Like

Try this demo.
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/61acd7864456c702c8987d2c

i didnt see that this will work so nice .@muneer
But i will use " when screen opens" instead of button , i think is not going to be problem

1 Like

It should work fine. But if you have the DVL working this you should not need this.

@muneer but your demo not conencted to DVL right ,? i tried to connect your blocks to DVL , but couldnt do it , is there a way to , connect?

1 Like

The demo was using a clone not a real DVL. Just something that looks like a DVL.

so i dont need that blocks ? @muneer

1 Like

When using a DVL, you don’t need this clone block and the loop block.

so at my bllocks , i assume that i ll match those variables with my data viewer list items using loop i guess
@muneer

1 Like

You either use the normal DVL the same way you used to use it or use this trick similar to DVL) but not both together.

@muneer
normal DVL doesnt work so , and timer is not very useful . i guess i will use clone version .

Q1 : Do i need to make new layout for this clone version ?
Q2: Isnt there a way to copy blocks project to project :smiley:

1 Like

You can save the screen then in the other project add new screen from Saved Screens.

@muneer 2 birds at 1 stone :smiley:

1 Like

sir @muneer , now i am using different custom layout how will i adjust that ? by the way it works perfect
Fun fact : i just realised your name exists in Turkish , but we write it like this " münir ":smiley:

1 Like

I can use it. I have seen people spelling my name in different forms such as monir, mounir, munir but I spell it muneer. Anyway, as long as I understand that I am being called, I don’t mind how it is spelled.

i guess @muneer i fixed it , i save my layout screen , then adjust them with other screen

1 Like

@muneer just shared it becuase i tought you would like it :smiley:

1 Like