Connecting cloud variables to firebase

I have started a project at Firebase and I defined a cloud variable (at database tab). I have copied the apiKey and databaseURL to my app (at Firebase Settings). I don’t know why I can’t change the value of this variable from Firebase.

Is there any video shows how to setup a cloud variable at Firebase and allocate its value to a corresponding variable at thunkable cross project?
Thanks,
Ahmed

Could anybody help me with some steps to connect my app with a firebase project?

I am also wondering how to view the cloud variables initialized in the app in Firebase.

Generally speaking, it would be awesome to have some consolidated/more detailed documentation on how cloud variables work with Firebase.

@nicnok
The “cloud” type variables seem to be stored in the Thunkable real-timeDB, even after setting up firebase. If you want to be able to modify the data you save to cloud type variables, you can make calls to the realtimeDB and you can definitely find a tutorial on YouTube from @Darren related to this topic! I would love to know more about this as well though but this has been my workaround for now.

Maybe someone else in the community has more info on this?

1 Like