[Closed] Would you like to beta test the new Data Viewer component?

me interesa probarlo por favor!!!

1 Like

@francabral
You have been added as a beta tester and added to the beta tester group chat.
Please let me know if your Thunkable account uses a different email address to your Thunkable Community account.

1 Like

I’d love to beta test this feature! It is just what i’m looking for in my new app!

1 Like

@Karim_Kadouh
Please let me know if your Thunkable account uses a different email address to your Thunkable Community account.

2 Likes

I would like to test

@microconceptordersqz

Jane, can you add me to the beta tester group?
thanks,
Sharath

I hope this can all be integrated in a job

I hope this will be a job for a team in 1 activity

@sharathnagendravjp

1 Like

I would like to use this component. What should I do?

@jane
Can you give the access to beta version?

I think @jane is not coming online.

How can I join to beta version?

I’d love to if still possible!

1 Like

@sgirishdds please use the edit button if you wish to update your post - there is no need to create multiple posts in a row here. This is a forum, not a chat room.

I’ve gone ahead and merged all your comments into a single post.

Please be patient and your request will be handled in due course.

@sgirishdds
@huntermclarkn
You have been added as beta testers and added to the beta tester group chat.

I would like to participate

@vrbookings
Please let me know if your Thunkable account uses a different email address to your Thunkable Community account

Hi everybody
I’m a new user but I’ve tried nearly every function of this fantastic platform with success, but I’ve had problems with the listview component due to its limits.
Even if I am not a PRO user, could I access to the beta of this new DataViewer? And could I eventually distribute an app that contains this component?
Thank you

1 Like

Hey! What are you trying to make? Maybe we can make some suggestions to make your own custom list viewer?

1 Like

Oh thanks
I’m looking for a listview with images or at least multiline in which you could add new different items (modificable even after the creation). It’s for a book catalogue app
I’ve searched all possible solutions in the community, the new component function doesn’t fit my necessities so I’ve decided to ask here
Thanks for the response. Feel free to answer whenever you want I’m not in a hurry.

1 Like

@pz42
Please let me know if your Thunkable account uses a different email address to your Thunkable Community account