Click simple list then showing more details thunkable

How can you click on a listing and show more details (can someone give an example please)?

That should really be part of the documentation.

But since it’s not, here’s a simple demo: Thunkable (see the first screen)

Yes, it should be there and thankss for the example

@tatiang I have one last doubt, imagine that you have a list in which the main field is repeated (either food for example and you have several meats, legumes etc). In the list of foods you do that they do not appear repeated, and once you click in the list of elements without duplicating (for example meats), that it shows you all the meats (although in the main list there is only a place where it puts meats, but that when you click it, it shows you all).

Please provide a sketch or visual example of what you mean.

Sure

@tatiang here is a demo Thunkable.

To summarize, what would be cool is that when you click on a type of food (Meat, Vegetables, Legumes etc.) appear on another screen, all the names of the food that has been clicked, for example: If you click on meats (in the list without duplicating), it sends you to the next screen and displays in different labels (as many as meats there are), the energy value.

It’s complicated to do that. It’s not something I have time to explain. I’ve already provided you with a demo of how to remove duplicates from a list so you’ll have to spend some time with those two demos and/or see if there’s anyone else on the forums who can help.

And again, this is what… your fourth topic about this issue in less than a week? I’m tired of all the new topics so I’m done.

Also @tatiang , if you are not interested in answering don’t do it because nobody forces you and if I have that doubt (because I am doing a project with Thunkable now and there is nothing like it) then let everyone put what they want because it is something free, not something that you control nor are you anyone to force someone to stop doing something because it is a community.

1 Like

I’m not forcing you to stop doing anything. I’m simply asking that you follow the Community Guidelines here, specifically the section under Search:

Please note, duplicate topics may be merged with existing topics or removed by our Community moderators.

Multiple topics make it more difficult and confusing for anyone to help you. Often, multiple topics are a sign that the user is impatient – which I understand! I’m a user too – but we have the community guidelines for a reason which is to keep this community functioning smoothly.

I’ll notify a Thunkable staff member so that they can assist you with the community guidelines if needed.

@matt_conroy

Remember when people respond to your posts, they are doing YOU a favor.

Be patient and help your fellow Thunkers out by posting good descriptions of what you need help with or information that you are sharing. Respond kindly and in a timely manner to those that provide you with valuable information.

Don’t forget to say “Thank You” by leaving a like on helpful responses and mark a topic as “Solved” if someone successfully answers your question.

@betfitad3 Being patient and kind goes a long way in this Community and in general, that is why we’ve had this in our Community Guidelines since their inception. I’d like to remind everyone of that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.