Change canvas background image with blocks?

Is it possible to change the canvas background image with blocks? If not, will it be eventually possible?

Another approach for this would be making the canvas background transparent, but it is not working on my case. Is there a way to make the stage background picture transparent and using a screen background image to obtain a similar result?

1 Like

Hey @Ironchorch_Yo - great to see you in the community again.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to do this - can I ask what sort of game/app you’re trying to build with this feature?

Thanks.

Of course, the goal is to have an app that can save marks (canvas sprites) on different spots (the spots will be chosen from a blueprint). The main objective is to show the progress made during the construction of the project based on the blueprint. If you want, I can share the project. Greetings :slight_smile:

Right now, you can have background images selected for the stage, and switch between them using the blocks.

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/12d43d762896d67d25814fd3b2d361f5

It’s not possible for the canvas to be transparent.

1 Like

I wanted to ask if there’s a way to use an image gallery and set a sprite to that image? In my app, the canvas is hidden on the screen until the user hits a button that gets the data from certain buttons and text inputs. Can you get an image from an image gallery and set it to a sprite?

What list are these blocks referring to? How can you connect the Stage1 image number to a specific list of images? @domhnallohanlon

1 Like