Cannot Download my app

اقوم بتنزل للتطبيق ولكن تظهر لي انني لا يمكنني تنزيل التطبيق لاني لست مشترك بالخطة Pro Capسسسture

1 Like

Google translation:

I download the application, but it appears to me that I cannot download the application because I am not subscribed to the plan

2 Likes

Yes, @youssef.mohamed
You are using the download option which should be free but you have added AdMob component to your project and this component is only available for PRO members.

الاخ يوسف
بالفعل ان تنزيل التطبيق مجاني لكن يبدو انك اضفت خاصية الدعايات وهذه الخاصية تحتاج لان تكون مشترك في خطة PRO

1 Like

Haha, really I am Egyptian and I use Google to write here in the community :joy:

1 Like

How do I clear it?

اشيلها ازاي :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

لازم تكتب الى ثنكبل عشان يشيلوها هم

You need to write to Thunkable support and ask for the AdMob to be removed.

@domhnallohanlon @jane Can you please remove the AdMob entries for @youssef.mohamed in the project that he will send to you the link.

1 Like

ما هي ادخالات ادموب اتقصد الاعلانات ؟

1 Like

نعم
عند اضافة AdMob الى البرنامج لا يمكن التخلص منه حتى لو حذفته وتحتاج شخص من شرمة ثنكابل لالغائه

When you add AdMob component to your project, it will add some credentials that will stay in the project even after removing AdMob and you will need someone from Thunkable to reset it.

ماذا ارسل له حتي يعلم ان التطبيق الذي اتكلم عنه هو المطلوب الحذف منه هذه الاشياء ؟

1 Like

ارسلت له وسوف اتابع معهم

حسنا شكرا لك :blue_heart:

1 Like

The problem is not resolved yet

1 Like

Today is Monday and hopefully the support team will look into your issue.
@domhnallohanlon @jane @wei

I’m waiting

1 Like

Be certain that one of Thunkable team will reach you and ask for the link of your project.

كن على اطمئنان ان احد الموظفين سيقوم بالتواصل معك ويطلب منك معلومات المشروع لكي يصلح المشكلة

1 Like

I’m looking at our support system now and can not find any requests from you.

Did you email the team as mentioned above @youssef.mohamed ?

Can you PM me your project link so that I can reset this for you.

Thanks

2 Likes

project link
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/615dbe9459586c0010e8d5ee