Canceling Pro Membership//Native app publishing?

Hello people

I have the following questions:

can i publish a native app in the app store with own logo and name?

If the pro-membership is not paid or I terminate it what happens with the apps on the app and play store? (not the webapp)(native apps)

can i publish the apps as native?

can i download the app as .ipa?

do the apps need internet connection to work?

are there extra costs for publishing?

do i need an apple and android developer account?

can i publish a native app in the app store with own logo and name?

yes!

If the pro-membership is not paid or I terminate it what happens with the apps on the app and play store? (not the webapp)(native apps)

nothing

can i publish the apps as native?

Apps are published as AAB or IPA files

can i download the app as .ipa?

Unfortunately Apple do not currently permit this - we recommend using TestFlight though for the best testing experience on iOS

do the apps need internet connection to work?

If you use internet connected components they do; if you use offline components, they don’t

are there extra costs for publishing?

Different pricing tiers have publishing thresholds, PRO is designed specifically for individuals who have a project and want to publish it.

do i need an apple and android developer account?

This isn’t Thunkable-specific, but yes. Anyone who wants to publish their apps to either of the stores should maintain an account there. It’s just like running any other business, only it’s entirely digital!

2 Likes

Yes. Google requires a one-time fee to establish the developer account. Apple charges an annual fee, so you have to pay it every year.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the quick reply

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.