Can we have a possibility to change the arrow and divider color aswel as width for the simple list view

Hello everyone :wave:

I’d like to request to have the possibility to change the arrow/divider width and color.

Right now the color and width is fixed to light gray.
This is okay when using light mode but when I switch to dark mode it becomes a little more harder to see the arrow and divider for the simple listview.
Being able to change the colors in the editor and blocks editor would solve this and allows us to adjust the colors to the theme we use.

This also applies to the arrow and divider width.
Right now it’s fixed aswel.
This is not much of a problem, but for people who design a bit bigger having a small arrow or divider may feel out of place.
Allowing us to change this would allow us to adjust the simple listview to work with our design language.

Thanks

Thanks for this idea, @sketch!

Generally, our simple list comonent is a more plug and play, ready to go out of the box type feature.

You could always create a custom data viewer to match the UI you are looking for. Cloning also works great in many of these instances.

Hello @matt_conroy thanks for the reply and suggestions.

I think that’s exactly the reason why this could be added, the simple list is easy and quick to use so people are more likely to use that because it’s more easier and quicker.
Allowing the styles to be more changeable could potentially allow users to learn more about listviews.

This is good idea especially since I’m using arrays.
Sadly click events don’t work in layouts with cloned containers and it’s children(Id use layouts to allow scrolling in the module)