Can not publish to iOS, problem with NSUserTrackingUsageDescription which is not used

Unable to submit for review
The items below are required for the review process to start:
Before submitting this app for review, an administrator must provide information about the app’s privacy practices in the app’s Privacy section. know more
Your app contains NSUserTrackingUsageDescription, indicating that you will request permission to track users. To submit for review, update your app privacy response to indicate that data collected from this app will be used for tracking purposes, or update the app binary and upload a new build. know more

1 Like

Have you filled in all the relevant permissions in your project settings @wiselabr0x?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for you comments,
Yes, I think I did fill the relevant information but it keep replying that “the app contains NSUserTrackingUsageDescription, indicating that you will request permission to track users” even thought I do not use it. Is there any particular information I may have missed?
When installing the app from the TestFlight, it ask permission to use location but I’m not using GPS or similar.

1 Like

What components do you have in your project?

Are you using AdMob?

1 Like

Hi,
no I’m not using AdMob. I use only Local_Storage, Bluetooth_Low_Energy, Timer and Alerts.

1 Like

BLE internally requires Location Services to be enabled and this could be the source of such alert.