Can anyone help me make find function work?

Can anyone please help me tell what is wrong with it i am trying to make a app in which user can upload products and sell them but find function wont work with Data Viewer list it would work with Simple list but because i am uploading those items please help

With a Data Viewer List (DVL), it’s tricky because you have to replace the entire data source with the filtered list after searching.

What you can do is to create a second DVL that is empty and invisible. In the search loop, create rows in the second DVL. When the search is completed, hide the first DVL and show the second. When the user goes back to the first DVL, delete all rows from the second DVL, hide the second DVL and show the first DVL.

Can you send me the code in Drag n drop builder?

No, that’s a lot of time for me. You could pay someone to do it for you or your could try to figure it out and post a screenshot or link to your project and ask a specific question about a problem you’re having.

In this the Find Screen has the current coding

So I wouldn’t be able to help you with this because you’re not asking a specific question about a particular part of the process. Someone else might have time though.

No worries!