[Bug?] Scrolling works in Android, but appears broken in iOS

Hi All,

In Thunkable X, scrolling works as expected in Android, but appears to be broken in iOS.

I’m using the following test to output several screens’ worth of text to a label:

In Android, the text is scrollable from beginning to ending (several screenfuls), with the expected “springiness” at the beginning and ending. However, in iOS, the text is limited to only the first screenful, but also with the springiness at the beginning and ending. All of the rest of the text is missing.

The screen has “Scollable” set to “true”, and the label has “Height” set to “Fit contents”.

Any reason why iOS is not working as Android?

Thanks!
BillG

1 Like

+1 – I have a label within a Row set to Scrollable, and it is currently not working on iOS (but it used to).

1 Like

+1 Same here :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @thunkable,

Any news on this? Vertical scrolling was working in iOS, but stopped about two? months ago, maybe after upgrading to iOS v11.4.1. I tried doing scrolling in a Column, but it has the same issue.

Thanks for your help!
BillG

1 Like

Hi All,

Just an update. Vertical scrolling on iOS started working again after the iOS v12.0 upgrade. It now works in a scrollable Column, but still does not work in a scrollable screen. (In Android, it works in both.)

Thanks!
BillG

2 Likes