Blank Live Test

When I want to Live test in Thunkable, the phone is blank. I don’t know why… I try to delete contents, make a copy… Can you please help me?

2 Likes

Welcome to Thunkable.

You need to provide more details and screenshots so others can understand what is going on.

1 Like

Can you share a project link? Also, what device(s) are you testing this on?

2 Likes

Hello,
Here is the link : https://x.thunkable.com/copy/bf20d1ccbc8321511c00ddf20d3a2e97. When I inserted a photo into a button, I wanted to see what it looked like, but everything was blank. I couldn’t see anything. I will send you screenshots… Can you please help me?

1 Like

When you post a link to a project with many screens, you need to mention which screen(s) the problem occurs on. And if there are tons of blocks on those screen(s), also which section of code we should focus on.

1 Like

All the screens doesn’t work. I can’t preview.

It works for me in Thunkable Live on an iPhone 11. Do your other projects preview correctly in Thunkable Live.

What device are you using?

2 Likes

I am using an iMac.

Can you create an account?

I didn’t try. I just previewed it and saw the sign in screen and figured that was farther than you got. You might need to contact Support if none of your projects are working. If this one is the only problem then try creating a new screen. See if you can preview that screen. If so, make it your sign in screen. If it still doesn’t work, you may need to start from scratch with a whole new project. But I would ask Support for help before I did that.

1 Like

Other project works, it’s just this one.

Can you produce a minimal example that demonstrates this behavior and share it here? I’ll take a deeper dive Monday!

1 Like

In my application, I had added an image behind a button. To verify that I can still see the text, I tried a Live Test, but the page was blank. Then I tried a Preview, but still couldn’t see anything.
Now both work part-time, so I’m testing it on my phone.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.