Beta.thunkable.com will be moving to read-only mode today (Apr 30)

Hey Thunkers,

Just wanted to let the community know that projects on beta.thunkable.com will be switched to read-only mode later today. This means you will be able to view and export your projects but no longer modify them on the platform.

You can still migrate your projects to app.thunkable.com until May 31, when beta.thunkable.com will be retired.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Team at Thunkable

6 Likes

You guys are very professional and full of patience. keep it up

A post was split to a new topic: Help create a professional app

sir how cane i create aap.still i am not able to create new

You can use app.thunkable.com to continue working on your Android apps @DrJwala_Prasad_Kalos

All you need to do is follow the instructions that Albert linked to above
https://docs.thunkable.com/thunkable-classic-android/migrate-from-beta

I have a lot of apps that can’t be downloaded, what can I do now and beta.thunkable.com doesn’t work. I want a solution.

@gg409799at8iv Please open a new topic, briefly describing your problems with some shareable links. Please do not hi-jack a topic.

Also, entry to beta.thunkable.com is restricted to particular group of users. @domhnallohanlon might assist here more.

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Hi there @gg409799at8iv, welcome to the community.

I’m not sure you are thinking of the same beta here - as Kartik recommended it’s probably better to start a new topic.

The beta server that this topic refers to was shut down 2 years ago. According to our records you set up your accounts 2 months ago so it seems impossible that you would have any apps that need to be downloaded.

Please let me know if there’s any additional information that I’m missing here.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I didn’t make new my new app why

Hey @asadsam3453 - I don’t think you meant to post in this topic.

What sort of app are you trying to make?

Can you make ecommerce app for me?

Hey @aaminahmansuri59h,

If you’re interested in paying someone to create an app for you I’d recommend creating a topic and stating that you will pay for the app.

As far as current app templates go, there is nothing adequate enough available for an e-commerce app.

In addition, a commerce platform has a lot more to it than just a no-code app. Don’t be fooled though, Thunkable could definitely act as the front end mobile app, but you will require more behind the scenes work to get something like this up and running, such as a database, setting up your payment gateway, and most recommendable, a website.

4 Likes

i need thunkable classiv or thunkable beta . help me

Hi, Thunkable Classic has been shut down, and now you can use Thunkable X.

I noticed that this topic has a lot of unrelated questions, would it be possible for any moderator to close this topic?
cc: @tatiang