Are you a Thunkable Freelancer?

Ryan from “No Code No Problem” is compiling a list of freelancers - if you’re interested, get in touch!

1 Like

hey Ryan,
i am looking for a freelance. Can you assist?
thx

1 Like

Hey @assaf.mg,

Can you tell us a little about the project that you are hoping to complete?

What features should the app have, what is the intended target audience and can you tell us a little more about yourself and your line of business - for example, what are you looking to build an app right now?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m a freelancer, and if you’re interested, contact me by email: Rynalde.serejo@gmail.com

Hi @rynalde.serejoa8 - welcome to the community. :wave:

I notice that this is the first time you’ve posted here - perhaps you might like to showcase some of your work by posting in #MadeWithThunkable. Think of it like a portfolio!

You can also fill in your community profile so that other people can get a better sense of who you are and what sort of work you’ve done.

Thanks.

I would like to talk to someone about doing freelance work on what I see would be small to small-mid sized projects. I need someone who can take a provided web project, fit with a screen viewer and published on both stores. The only difference between projects would be the websites.

I just published a web app like this! Send a DM! Where did you make the web project?

1 Like

Hello @domhnallohanlon I have completed 60-70% of my app. Rest 30-40% need to be completed.
Basically I am building an Order/delivery/payment app.
Where it’s totally admin type app.
Order form and user reports are done. Just lacking with delivery reminders and payment reminders.

2 Likes

I can help you, send me dm on linkedIn Ioannis Roungeris | LinkedIn

3 Likes

Sent you a request!

1 Like