App Store language error

Hey @gbox, looking forward to seeing your app in #SuccessfullyTHUNKd

What happens when you click on the ? Button beside the error?

Can you post a link to the associated help doc here please?

Thanks!

I just change EVERY pictures they asked for.
They say: “We noticed that your screenshots do not sufficiently reflect your app in use”.
What I have to do?

They say:

Guideline 2.3.3 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

We noticed that your screenshots do not sufficiently reflect your app in use.
Specifically, your 12.9-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation) screenshots do not display the actual app in use.

I do not have an iPad Pro. Do I have to false some images?
Cheers.

1 Like

Those guys from App Store are saying that YOU, THUNKABLE are not doing APPs that fit in those iPads. They are not accepting my App because my SCREEN (THUNKABLE SCREEN) do not fit those pro iPads.
I was READY to pay Thunkable Pro.
Can anyone do something?
Thanks.

@gbox do not use offensive, explicit language like this in the community again. I have edited your post to remove the unacceptable words.

If you take a moment to search the community you will find posts like these:

http://community.thunkable.com/t/ios-screenshot-suite-available-for-pro-users-now-includes-ipad/264450?u=domhnallohanlon

2 Likes

I’d also be happy to come in here and shamelessly plug my own services @gbox and for anyone else who thinks Thunkable may not be quick enough.

check out this service. This guy will take your screenshots for $5 and has made a business out of it. For $10 he will return the screenshots in less 18 hours guaranteed.

There is absolutely no affiliation between Thunkable and this seller. Just a love for their platform.

3 Likes

This looks great, thanks @jared

Sorry domhnallohanlon, and all.

I am at the limit of my patience. I have 2 colleges. One of them is engineering. And in my life I have never seen anything as difficult as publishing an App on the App Store.

Thank for your help.

And please. Tell me what is wrong with these pictures:

they’re not taken on an apple device for starters.

see this

if they are, it doesn’t look like it.

1 Like

This picture is the main screen of my app running on the iPad. It is clearly distorted. I don’t know how to fix this.
Anybody know?

Thanks for the tip, but everyone should be able to publish an app on the app store. It shouldn’t be that difficult.

If you post a share link, maybe someone from the community will be nice enough to help you out!

Hey @gbox - when you say “distorted” are you using relative sizing in your app?

Height: Absolute size
Width: Relative size: 100% (just to fit screen)
Is it not correct?
Thx.

Hi. App Store is now saying that my app problem is “Required device capabilities” on Xcode. AND that “Required device capabilities” modify the key UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities from my file info.plist.

All the time I was thinking abou my app Screenshot specifications

What I have to do now? Who is crazy? Me or them?

Thunkable X do not give me access to Xcode. Am I wrong?
Could someone guide me step by step?

someone??

If you share a link to your app, perhaps someone else in the community can troubleshoot further. Or those in this string already could assistt further.

Please. I am seriously considering paying the pro fee, just to not have my work copied. There must be another way to help me. Cheers

é uma boa opção. eu pagaria os 10 dolares.
O que aconteceria com os meus 10 dolares se ele me dissesse que existe algum problema entre o thunkable e a app store???