App Rejected on Play Store

I have an app with a web viewer on one screen that accesses a web page wwith embedded youtube videos. It was rejected with the following verbiage:

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy
We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Your app shouldn’t access or use the service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service. For example, your app shouldn’t download, monetize, or access YouTube videos in a way that violates the YouTube Terms of Service.

I’ve seen other posts on “Classic” that had similar issues that had to do with background playing. I don’t think this is my issue here. When I back out of the screen I set the web viewer URL to empty string and when I move to another app, the video stops playing (I’m not sure how).

I have scoured the youtube terms of service and the only thing I can see is “If you use the Embeddable Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the YouTube website.”

When the page with the embedded player is loaded on the desktop, it has links back to youtube. However, when it is loaded in the web viewer or the mobile browser (chrome) it does not have the link back to youtube.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks! And sorry for the long explanation.

First you must be sure of the type of violation. You can write to the Google Help Desk asking for explanations that are easier to understand, because you are willing to solve, but you do not understand exactly what you need to do. Generally they respond, also because this first email is generated automatically and it happens that the language is very technical and not for everyone.

iptv allow in app store?